29 August 2010
While I do condone being open and honest, there are some good signs women can look for first to tell how their guy friends might be feeling before putting their hearts — and friendships — on the line. After the jump, 15 signs he’s probably not interested in being anything more than friends.
1. He invites you to be his “plus 1” at a wedding because “he couldn’t find a
2. He thinks it’s hilarious when his parents ask when you two are finally going
to start dating.
3. The most romantic thing he’s said to you in months is: “I’ll be your wingman
any time you need one.”
4. He asks for relationship advice.
5. When you go to movies, he likes to keep a seat open between you so you “have
6. He asks you to edit his online dating profile.
7. He typically calls you by your last name.
8. When you wear a low-cut shirt, he doesn’t even take a peek at your cleavage.
9. He introduces you as his “sister from another mister.”
10. He takes a crap at your place and doesn’t even bother lighting a match.
11. He asks you to set him up with one of your girlfriends.
12. He introduces you to his hottest friend and doesn’t even warn you that “he’s
such a player.”
13. He checks out other girls in your presence all the time.
14. He de-tags himself in a picture you posted of the two of you on Facebook,
explaining, “I don’t want other chicks to think we’re together.”
15. He names his dog after you.